Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Sound of Silence

Could you hear it?

All three boys were quiet for about 30 seconds tonight! After pounding on the table, math problems and 2 spilling of Ben's water, they were all chewing the food at the same time. It was music to my ears! No complaining, fake burping or other general mayhem! It was amazing. Then, just like that, it was shattered by duh, duh, duh, duh, da duh, duh, da duh (the Darth Vader theme song) and Take me out to the ball game.

Oh, well. It's a start anyway.

And, now it's all "me poop" and hearty laughter.

Such is my life.

1 comment:

BeckyKay said...

Ah! I can so relate and I only have ONE! (And Roger, of course!) Connor started talking when I picked him up from daycare Friday and didn't stop all weekend.

Poop, butt and fart are the popular words at our house at the moment.