Tuesday, April 22, 2008

pretty flower

I just like this like this picture. I took a bunch of pics of the flowers outside and a strange flowering tree that is in our yard. I am going to do an art project for above the fireplace. I can't wait to get it started. We have almost no decoration in the living room and it is bumming me out.

The boys had their awards ceremony for soccer tonight. They got medals and certificates for playing. The winning team got a trophy. Maybe next year.

Ben speech has been evolving nicely. Meoooo (milk) has evolved into meooo-k-k-k-k. It's great.

Steve finished his AT hike tonight, and when we got home from the ceremony we got to talk to him. Yay!! We're gonna go meet him and Rob and Grace in a few days. WooHoo. Mini vacation.

2 comments:

Leighann said...

Great photos! I love reading about the boys, you and Steve and of course Keely. It sounds like you never have a dull moment :o)

Leighann

franana said...

Try pawpaw. Look for large 7-10 in leaves. Watch out you may find yourself way down yonder in the pawpaw patch.