Saturday, May 9, 2009

Buggy

After soccer and the Mutt Strut today, we went to the Amish Nursery for free home made ice cream! The boys really wanted to have a buggy ride, and when it was their turn the still wanted to go on it! (Which is a big step for all of them!) The nursery has tons of flowers and trees and vegetable plants to choose from. We didn't get anything this time, but I will definitely go back and next year I'll try to get most of my plants there.

For the Mutt Strut, I took Bocce to the park and they had some little contests, biggest paws, cutest costume, most mixed breeds, most like owner, and so on, none of which she won. It was a fundraiser for the Humane Society. One little girl won the prize for highest donation with $500! And then there was a quick walk around the downtown area to promote the cause. It was fun, but I again got sunburned... oops! And Bocce was so tired when we got back that she couldn't muster up the energy to jump into the chair with me before she zonked out.

No comments: