Thursday, August 14, 2008

Don't you hate it when...

...you get all ready for your day and you get all the kids dressed and they finally have their shoes on and they get in their car seats and you buckle them in, and you get the trash in the back of the car and the mail is ready to go down to the box, and you are finally able to get yourself in the car and you sit down, buckle up, and turn the key and it won't start?! I hate that! I got the bright idea to jump start it with the lawn mower, so I got that pulled up next to the car and hooked up the cables - which was obviously wrong - but now it won't start again either. This day is turning out to be so lovely! At least it was just groceries that I was going for today, although, tonight Steve has a going away party for the interns and we also have an open house at Noah's school, so he'll have to come home between events. UGH! The guys at Wally-World said we needed a new battery a couple weeks ago when they changed the oil, I guess they were right. Or, I guess we'll find out if one of the cherubs (Nana's term of endearment) turned on a light in the back the last time they were in the car which is very likely.

No comments: