Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Favorite game

So, the boys' favorite game now is Star Wars. They run around with Hot Wheels tracks for light sabers and announce which episode they are in and what character they are playing.
This morning, Ben was sitting on the chair with a bunch of pillows and Noah, donning a black spider man mask and a black hot wheels track (the 'bad guys' light saber) started hitting the pillows and knocked one off the chair. Ben kept saying, "don't break my doll house." But Noah did anyway. Ben responded to that with, "I hate you Woah." Noah lifted up his mask and in a grizzly, bad guy voice said, "I'm not Noah, I'm Darth Vader." And Ben, without skipping a beat said, "well, I hate you Darth Vader!"
They are such good pretenders!
Now, Jakob and Noah are playing Tradewinds, a computer game about pirates and ships, but they are using legos and building tons of boats all over the floor.

2 comments:

Kevin Sandi Emma Adri said...

I love sibling rivalry. . . it makes for funny stories, right?!

Christine B said...

It's like a flashback to the late 70's with Rob and Will!!